Not providing health insurance?
Avoid penalties by joining the WLRA Benefit Plan!!
The Wyoming Lodging and Restaurant Association Benefit Plan and Trust provides comprehensive health insurance options for Wyoming employers. The Trust is made up of WLRA members who join together to share the risks and rewards of offering self-funded health coverage for their employees. This exciting program has been designed specifically for the lodging and restaurant industry!
The Trust is a defined contribution plan which means you can offer a specific monthly amount to each employee and they can choose among several plan options with varying coverage. These flexible plans have the ability to help you and your employees avoid certain tax penalties of the Affordable Care Act. The plan requires a minimum of two employees (husband and wife count as one). It also requires minimum participation of 70% of your eligible employees. Eligible employees do not include those insured elsewhere or those who do not work 30 or more hours per week.
Discover for yourself how a comprehensive employee benefit plan can…
- Meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Help you attract and retain employees
- Offer you and your employees affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Increase employee morale and loyalty to your company
Customize your plans by selecting from the following options:
- Four major medical plans
- Includes two HSA qualified plans
- All plans meet minimum value requirement of the ACA
- Three dental plans through Delta Dental
- Two vision plans through VSP
- One low cost preventive care medical plan
- Meets the individual ACA mandate
- Group Life Insurance
- Doctor on Demand 24/7 video telemedicine
- Travel medical benefit though Bridge Health
Join the WLRA Employee Benefit Trust today!
To view an overview of the options available to you Click Here
For more information please call Ken Konicek at at 307-367-2154