WLRA Valued Member
Hello WLRA Valued Members,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the WLRA as your professional trade association, a trusted, effective and well respected group that you can identify with in your professional endeavors and respective industries.
When a group of people with similar business interests gets together they create magic. And magic is what you bring and what we are all about. At the Wyoming Lodging and Restaurant Association we truly value our nearly 500 members across the great state of Wyoming.
In addition to timely industry communication and year round advocacy at the state and federal level, the WLRA has worked closely with our Allied Partners to create a list of money saving benefits that you and your business can and should utilize to make your day-to-day work life easier and your bottom line more profitable.
As a member of WLRA please review the following benefits:
• WLRA Employee Benefit and Trust Health Insurance Plan – A comprehensive health insurance plan customized and specifically designed for the hospitality industry.
• Save on POS systems
• Printing – Make any design work a reality with using our Allied Partners for your print work.
• Training Your Employees – Discounted materials, classes and online resources through the American Hotel and Lodging Association, the National Restaurant Association and Interactive Training Solutions.
• Recruiting Employees – H-Careers provide WLRA members access to the best talent at a cost effective price.
• Office Supply Discounts – Members save and average of 60% on their office supplies from Staples.
• WageWatch – special member pricing on wage/salary surveys specifically for hotel and restaurant positions in Wyoming.
• Red Book Solutions – Discounts on materials from the leading company focused on driving management performance, accountability and sustainability.
• Discount Credit Card Program – Heartland Payment Solutions provides savings on credit card processing, payroll services, security, education, and training programs.
• Serve Safe – Members receive discounts on serve safe training material and course material.
• Business Solutions – Avitus Group handles payroll, bookkeeping, human resources, online marketing, and more, leaving you time to focus on your business.
• Discounts on Music Licensing – BMI offers a discount for members on restaurant annual music fees. (Restaurant)
• Email Marketing Program – Fishbowl Marketing, the Leader in permission-based email marketing for the restaurant industry, is available to members at a special discounted price. (Restaurant)
We value your membership tremendously and we are here to work in your best interest and provide you the tools and resources that you need to run a successful business.
Is there a service or product that you would like to see as an Allied Partner with the WLRA? We are always seeking to expand our list of member benefits. Please let us know specifically which products or services would be most beneficial to your business.
Please contact me with any questions about these benefits or any other questions you may have, as I will be more than happy to assist.
Sales and Membership Director
Wyoming Lodging and Restaurant Association
P.O. Box 1003
Cheyenne, WY 82003
Phone: 307-634-8816 ext. 204